RUPERT ANNUAL 1939 - THE ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1939
Almost very good condition. The 4th Rupert annual. Pictorial boards, red cloth spine. Front cover shows Rupert and Beppo flying a kite. Red/black illustrations throughout. 125 pages.
Spine and corners are bumped, with wear. Uneven fading/browning to spine. Some scuffing to covers, mostly at edges. Brown spots/stains to top of front cover. Belongs to Box is clean bu there is an inscription in ink to top of belongs to page. Some foxing throughout; heaviest to endpapers and outer page edges. A couple of hinges are pulled; showing a little webbing from binding.
Stock no. 2116946
Located at: Rose's Books, Hay-on-Wye
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Adventures in the Snow
- Rupert and the Jack-In-The-Box
- Rupert's Bonfire
- Rupert and the Strange Airman
- Rupert and the Half-Crowns
- Rupert and the Courier Bird
- Rupert and the Goblin Cobbler
- Rupert, Beppo and the Kite