RUPERT ANNUAL 1950 - ADVENTURES OF RUPERT
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1950
Slightly better than very good condition. Annual format returns to hardback with this issue but is much thinner than earlier hardbacks. Pictorial boards - Rupert riding a huge seashell. 1st story Rupert's Silver Trumpet. 120 pages. 10x7 ins.
Light rubbing to corners. Very minor slight offset of colour to boards. Spine slightly cocked. Light rubbing to boards but lovely and bright. Couple of tiny nicks to spine. NOT price-cut or inscribed. Contents beautifully clean, very minor foxing to text block.
Stock no. 1812276
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 4 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Toy-Railway Puzzle
- Rupert's Silver Trumpet
- Rupert and Margot's House
- Rupert and the Jumping Fish
- Rupert and the Gooseberry Fool
- Rupert's Swing
- Rupert and the Paper 'Plane
- How to Make a Paper 'Plane
- Rupert and the Three Guides
- Rupert and the Travel Machine
- Rupert and the Big Bang
- Rupert and the Empty Cottage
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle