RUPERT ANNUAL 1956 - THE RUPERT BOOK
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Oldbourne Book Co. Ltd.. 1956
Very good condition. Colour laminated boards - Rupert flying through the air on a sledge. 107 pages. Painting page, cinema show and puzzle pages. A Daily Express annual. Not published in facsimile form as some of the content was considered politically incorrect.
Spine bumped, rubbed and browned. Corners bumped. Vertical line and another smaller horizontal line to rear board. (possible score mark?) Name in belongs to box with inscription underneath. Price not cut. Cinema strip cut but still present. Contents very good. Painting contest not done.
Stock no. 1404006
Located at: Rose's Books, Hay-on-Wye
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle
- Rupert and the Blue Moon
- How to Make a Paper Spill-Holder
- How to Make a Paper Spark Man
- Rupert's Shadow Fun
- Rupert and Unlucky Simon
- Rupert's Jigsaw Puzzle Game
- Rupert's Birds in a Cage
- Rupert and the Bandits Cave
- Rupert and the Cinema Show
- Rupert and the Island Dream
- Rupert and the Flying Sorcerer
- Rupert's Painting Contest