RUPERT ANNUAL 1956 - THE RUPERT BOOK
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Oldbourne Book Co. Ltd.. 1956
Almost very good condition. Colour laminated boards - Rupert flying through the air on a sledge. 107 pages. Painting page, cinema show and puzzle pages. A Daily Express annual. Not published in facsimile form as some of the content was considered politically incorrect.
A little wear to ends of lightly browned spine. A few very light indentation lines across covers only visible at certain angles. Ink inscription in belongs to box. Not price-cut. Cinema strip page is MISSING. A little foxing, mainly to text block. Contents clean.
Stock no. 1507262
We have 4 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert's Garden Puzzle
- Rupert and the Blue Moon
- How to Make a Paper Spill-Holder
- How to Make a Paper Spark Man
- Rupert's Shadow Fun
- Rupert and Unlucky Simon
- Rupert's Jigsaw Puzzle Game
- Rupert's Birds in a Cage
- Rupert and the Bandits Cave
- Rupert and the Cinema Show
- Rupert and the Island Dream
- Rupert and the Flying Sorcerer
- Rupert's Painting Contest