RUPERT ANNUAL 1959
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1959
Almost very good condition. Laminated pictorial boards. Front cover has head and shoulders of Rupert with sea in the background. First story is Rupert and the Copper Bird.
Bumping and wear to spine and corners. Splitting to laminate to top of spine; a bit of foxing. Chipping to base of spine; a little loss. Creasing to front endpaper, with inscription in pencil to belongs to box, same page has a little pencil colour scribble. NOT price-cut. Colouring contest and page next to it have colouring in and some scribble. Butterfly colouring to page 63 has been completed. Hinge between pages 78 + 79 has been pulled. Rupert's Nature Spotting Hobby has been completed in pencil (p. 20/21).
Stock no. 2122153
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 5 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert and the Copper Bird
- How to Make Rupert's Paper Cap
- Rupert's Nature Spotting Hobby
- Rupert and the River Rescue
- How to Make Rupert's Paper Bird
- Kittens and Cubs of the Cat Family
- How to Make a Kitten in a Basket
- Rupert and the Butterflies
- Rupert's Butterfly Puzzle
- Rupert and the Hazel Nut
- Rupert's "Dress the Guy" Game
- Rupert and the Toy Scout
- Rupert's Balloon Message
- Rupert's £200 Colouring Contest
- Answers to Puzzles