RUPERT ANNUAL 1966
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1966
Almost very good condition. Dark blue laminated boards. Front cover shows Rupert and chums in a flying saucer. First story - Rupert and the Magic Ball. Includes Magic Paintings.
Bumping and wear to spine and corners. Top of spine has a couple of splits, with chipping of laminate and some loss. Price-cut, belongs to box has some erased pencil marks. Creasing to page corners. Magic Paintings have been heavily completed, with creasing to pages. Foxing and a few damp marks to outer page edges.
Stock no. 2118274
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 7 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert by the Waterfall (Endpapers)
- Rupert and the Magic Ball
- Rupert's New Game - "Explore Nutwood Village"
- Draw Rupert's Seaside Fun
- How to Make Sara's Dolls-house Furniture
- Rupert and the Secret Boat
- Rupert's Clever Friends - Magic Painting Pictures
- Rupert and Billy Goat
- Rupert and the Spring Chicken