RUPERT ANNUAL 1966
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1966
Very good condition. Dark blue laminated boards. Front cover shows Rupert and chums in a flying saucer. First story - Rupert and the Magic Ball. Includes Magic Paintings.
Very light wear to spine and corners. NOT price-cut or Inscribed. Magic Paintings are DONE, with small amount of transfer across to one text page. Dot-to-dot puzzle has been completed with pencil. A lovely bright copy!
Stock no. 2122150
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 5 other versions of this book in stock.
- Rupert by the Waterfall (Endpapers)
- Rupert and the Magic Ball
- Rupert's New Game - "Explore Nutwood Village"
- Draw Rupert's Seaside Fun
- How to Make Sara's Dolls-house Furniture
- Rupert and the Secret Boat
- Rupert's Clever Friends - Magic Painting Pictures
- Rupert and Billy Goat
- Rupert and the Spring Chicken