RUPERT ANNUAL 1969
by Alfred Bestall
Illustrated by Alfred Bestall
Published by Daily Express. 1969
Almost very good condition. Colour laminated boards - Rupert sitting on rock looking into stream. 1st story Rupert & the Whistlefish. 10 x 7 inches. 115 pages.
Bumping and wear to spine and corners. Chipping to top and tail of spine, with a little loss; tape to top of spine. Vertical page margin on page 3 + 4 has been untidily cut away. Price-cut. Title page and prelims also have red ink lines. Names in ink to belongs to box. Otherwise contents are very good, with just some light foxing to outer page edges.
Stock no. 2122149
Located at: Stella Books, Tintern
We have 4 other versions of this book in stock.
- The Land of Little Isles (Endpapers)
- How to Make Rupert's Christmas Tree
- How Rupert Makes a Paper Pagoda
- Rupert and the Whistlefish
- Rupert and the Old Chimney
- Rupert and the Snowball
- Rupert and Raggety
- Rupert and the Fishing-Rod